Aomei Partition Assistant is easy to use yet comprehensive partition manager software and disk management tool for Windows-based systems. It provides a set of integrated features to address your diverse needs with a high degree of data protection.
As Partition Magic alternative, Aomei Partition Assistant brings the most popular hard disk partition management functions on MBR and GPT disk, including Partition Manager, Disk & Partition Copy Wizard and Extend Partition Wizard, with all hardware RAID supported.
Aomei Partition Assistant Server Edition helps you carry out hard disk partitions management to optimize server performance with enhanced data protection and maximize the use of server storages while minimizing downtime to increase the efficiency of Windows Server system administration.
Partition Assistant Server Features
Basic partitioning features
- Create partition
- Delete partition
- Format Partition
- Hide Partitions
- Set Active partition
- Change drive letter
- Label Partition
- View Disk/Partition property
- Convert FAT32 partition to NTFS
Advanced partitioning features
- Resize, change existing partition size without reinstalling.
- Merge Partitions/unallocated space
- Split Partition
- Unique 'Allocate Free Space' feature
- Unique 'Extend Partition Wizard' to help resize partition much more easily.
- Disk/Partition Surface Test
- Check file system and fix errors if exists.
- Set password before running program
- Convert partition between Logical and Primary
- Copy physical and RAID disk partitions
- Wipe disk/partition/unallocated space
- Flexible and adjustable drag & drop interface makes the complicated simple.
- Preview any partitioning tasks before apply to the disk.
Partition Assistant Server system requirements
- Windows 2000 Server and Advanced Server SP4
- Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2 (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2008, 2011
- Windows Home Server 2011
- Hard disk drive (HDD) with IDE, SCSI, SATA interfaces and solid-state drives (SSD)
- External hard drive and FireWire (IEEE-1394) hard disk
- All types of SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controllers
- All hardware RAID levels, such as RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, etc.
- Hyper-V, Virtualbox, VMware virtual disk partitions
- Removable storage device, such as USB flash drive, memory card, memory stick, etc.
In conclusion, Aomei Partition Assistant Server is the right partition software for Windows Server, as it supports Windows Server all editions, drag & drop interface, runs fast and is able to extend system partition without rebooting if it is NTFS. Partition Assistant Unlimited edition allows unlimited installation within one company.